Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Living Lonely

It's fine. I'll just go to my side, and wrap myself on the old familiar loneliness. At the edge of the bed.

I'll be afraid all by myself. I'll sleep to avoid reality, but force myself awake to end the n8ghtmares. I won't ask for help because you wouldn't know how to help anyway. 

So I'll be alone and lonely. I'll drink so I can sleep. I'll become an addict because I have no one there for me in my hour of need. You say I just have to ask, but when I do, you leave me lonely. 

I'm afraid to go outside. I'm afraid to be home alone. I'm afraid to split up when we go run errands. I'm honestly afraid of even being alive. I'm lonely and terrified because I have no one there when I need, and this world is far too upsetting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment